Information Security Management System
Information if probably one of the most important business asset that needs absolute protection. Organizations depending on information systems are left vulnerable to security threats which include data loss, hacking and confidentiality breaches and even terrorism.
ISMS – Information Security Management System are designed to protect systems holding important and vulnerable data and manage the impact on organizations arising from data loss and theft and damage to important documents.
We at Vegas CG provide you with the needed certification that helps you acquire ISO 27001 standard which provides organizations with a standardized framework for managing and implementing ISMS.
Confidentiality, availability and integrity are the three main aspects of Information security. Our experts assist you in ensuring that the aspects of Information security are addressed and your Information assets are safeguarded while still making the process not very tedious and simple and focused on continued improvement.
What does ISO 27001 Manages When Certified in your Organisation?
scope of the ISMS
Prepare a statement
Assured 3 Layers
Benefits of ISO 27001
- Competitive advantage – Becoming increasingly cautious about the safety of your IT systems.
- Minimizing Risk – Ensures standardized controls that reduce the risk of security threats.
- Compliance with legislation – A process for compliance with potential and existing legislation .
- Internationally recognized standard.
- Insurance premiums potentially reduced.
- Business process integrates security as well.
Who can Use ISO 27001 Information Security Management System?
ISO 27001 Information Security Management system designed by the experts in a way which can be used by any organisation, like Banks , Government organisation , Data Center , Organisation with Potential Data Loss and holding 3rd Party information’s. irrespective of their size.
How Vegas CG Can Help You ?
You get much more than just a certificate with Vegas CG as your audit and certification partner, Vegas CG provides valuable tools to reduce documentation, and helps identify cost savings, and provides assistance in avoiding deviation of an original process.
Our Team of experts function as part of your management team and help your orginisation achieve greater benefits of the management system.
VCG shall initially review the client enquiry and send them a questionnaire for their completion. Based on the completed questionnaire from the client VCG will take a decision for certification, for which a quote will be sent to the client for 3 years of certification period. Click here to know about more information of the certification process.
Conformity Assessment Stages & Cycle
STAGE 1 – Document review & Initial visit
- To verify how well the organisation has understood requirements of the standard and there progress.
- Collect information on the scope of the management system, organisations related statutory, regulatory and legal compliance aspects.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Man-day by the audit team.
- The Duration for Stage 2 Audit will be decided based on the Non-Conformance raised during Stage 1.
STAGE 2 -Initial Assessment – On Site
- To evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of your management system.
- To evidence that the management system conforms to the standard & other requirements.
- Conformance to internal auditing and management review management responsibility for your organisation’s policies
- The Report records the results of the assessment, any areas for improvement and any identified and agreed non-conformities.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Audit day by the audit team.
Themed Surveillance Audit
To make sure your management system is still effective, and to follow up on the progress that has been made since last visit. Visits occur at regular intervals of 1yrs from date of previous audit.
The surveillance visits aim to confirm that the approved management system continues to:
- To be maintained
- To be operational
- Deliver continual improvements.
A detailed report will be submitted by the assessor’s team including long term improvement, record findings, Feedback to senior management. System weaknesses & impact that can adversely on the business.