Supply Chain Security Management System
ISO 28000 helps organizations to better assess security risks in their supply chain (e.g. theft, terrorism, etc.), manage new threats as they emerge and implement appropriate controls to manage potential security threats.
With the growth of international commerce, it has become harder for countries to manage supply chain security on their own. ISO 28000 helps by providing the basis for an overarching Security Management System.
ISO 28000 requires organizations to assess the security of their supply chain and operational environment, determine if adequate security measures are in place and ensure compliance with the law.
Specifies the requirements for a security management system, including those aspects critical to security assurance of the supply chain. Security management is linked to many other aspects of business management. Aspects include all activities controlled or influenced by organizations that impact on supply chain security. These other aspects should be considered directly, where and when they have an impact on security management, including transporting these goods along the supply chain.
ISO 28000:2007 is applicable to all sizes of organizations, from small to multinational, in manufacturing, service, storage or transportation at any stage of the production or supply chain.
Basic Methodology and Certification
Cosmetics GMP are a set of operational rules and organizational guidelines especially focused on human, technical and administrative factors affecting product quality
The objective of the GMP is to define the activities which lead to the final product corresponding to the expected specifications, and therefore product safety
ISO 22716 is the standard describing the Cosmetics Good Manufacturing Practices. It has been written in collaboration with cosmetics industry professionals and promotes best-in-class methods
The scope of ISO 22716 is not only limited to production activities but also includes control, storage and expedition
Key Benefits of ISO 28000
- Allows security to be maintained as a process so that the effectiveness for continual improvement .
- Allows management to focus on areas with high-risk concerns (via a security risk assessment).
- Allows management to benchmark its security management efforts with international standards.
- Demonstrates to stakeholders systematic security
Who can Use ISO 28000 Certification?
- ISO 28000 SUPPLY CHAIN SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is designed by the experts can be used by any organisation which handles process of transportation and Logistics and irrespective of their size or geographical location.
How Vegas CG Can Help You ?
You get much more than just a certificate with Vegas CG as your audit and certification partner, Vegas CG provides valuable tools to reduce documentation, and helps identify cost savings, and provides assistance in avoiding deviation of an original process.
Our Team of experts function as part of your management team and help your orginisation achieve greater benefits of the management system.
VCG shall initially review the client enquiry and send them a questionnaire for their completion. Based on the completed questionnaire from the client VCG will take a decision for certifications, for which a quote will be sent to the client for 3 years of certification period. Click here to know more information about the certification process.
Stages of Certification Conformity Assessment
STAGE 1 – Document review & Initial visit
- To verify how well the organisation has understood requirements of the standard and there progress.
- Collect information on the scope of the management system, organisations related statutory, regulatory and legal compliance aspects.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Man-day by the audit team.
- The Duration for Stage 2 Audit will be decided based on the Non-Conformance raised during Stage 1.
STAGE 2 -Initial Assessment – On Site
- To evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of your management system.
- To evidence that the management system conforms to the standard & other requirements.
- Conformance to internal auditing and management review management responsibility for your organisation’s policies
- The Report records the results of the assessment, any areas for improvement and any identified and agreed non-conformities.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Audit day by the audit team.
Themed Surveillance Audit
To make sure your management system is still effective, and to follow up on the progress that has been made since last visit. Visits occur at regular intervals of 1yrs from date of previous audit.
The surveillance visits aim to confirm that the approved management system continues to:
- To be maintained
- To be operational
- Deliver continual improvements.
A detailed report will be submitted by the assessor’s team including long term improvement, record findings, Feedback to senior management. System weaknesses & impact that can adversely on the business.