Oil& Gas Quality Management Systems.
ISO/TS 29001 Standard provides the definition for quality management systems for petroleum industries for their production, design, development installation and servicing. This also includes Petrochemical and Natural Gas industries.
Based on the ISO 9001 Standard, The ISO/TS standard incorporates and supplements the requirements that emphasize reduction of variation and wastage and prevention of defects from the service providers. To ensure clarity and audit-ability, these requirements have been developed separately and to provides consistency and improved assurance of supply quality globally from all service providers.
Owing to the nature of high risk and great ramifications of failure if occurred to the companies involved, this standard is universal and applicable to all companies and industries involved. This standard also applies to all industries in the supply chain of Oil and Gas. This standard ensures standardization and continued improvement in the sector.
Key Benefits of ISO 29001
Increase contract prospects by gaining
Demonstrate the industry best practices
and your commitment to the
Improved quality and reduction of waste
by streamlined operations
Regular assessments and effective
communication lead to
Improve performance and risk management process.
Who Can Use ISO/TS 29001?
- Organizations that provide technical, operational and support services to the various industry
Organizations involved in exploration, production, pipelines and transportation, and refining of petroleum and natural gas products
Organizations involved in the design, manufacture, installation, service and repair of equipment used in the exploration, production, transportation and refining of petroleum and natural gas products
How Vegas CG Can Help You?
You get much more than just a certificate with Vegas CG as your audit and certification partner, Vegas CG provides valuable tools to reduce documentation, and helps identify cost savings, and provides assistance in avoiding deviation of an original process.
Our Team of experts function as part of your management team and help your orginisation achieve greater benefits of the management system.
VCG shall initially review the client enquiry and send them a questionnaire for their completion. Based on the completed questionnaire from the client VCG will take a decision for certifications, for which a quote will be sent to the client for 3 years of certification period. Click here to know more information about the certification process.
Conformity Assessment Stages & Cycle
STAGE 1 – Document review & Initial visit
- To verify how well the organisation has understood requirements of the standard and there progress.
- Collect information on the scope of the management system, organisations related statutory, regulatory and legal compliance aspects.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Man-day by the audit team.
- The Duration for Stage 2 Audit will be decided based on the Non-Conformance raised during Stage 1.
STAGE 2 -Initial Assessment – On Site
- To evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of your management system.
- To evidence that the management system conforms to the standard & other requirements.
- Conformance to internal auditing and management review management responsibility for your organisation’s policies
- The Report records the results of the assessment, any areas for improvement and any identified and agreed non-conformities.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Audit day by the audit team.
Themed Surveillance Audit
To make sure your management system is still effective, and to follow up on the progress that has been made since last visit. Visits occur at regular intervals of 1yrs from date of previous audit.
The surveillance visits aim to confirm that the approved management system continues to:
- To be maintained
- To be operational
- Deliver continual improvements.
A detailed report will be submitted by the assessor’s team including long term improvement, record findings, Feedback to senior management. System weaknesses & impact that can adversely on the business.