Occupation Health Safety Management System
A management system that is proactive and preventative is very much essential in many industries. This system would emphasize on identification and assessment of probable hazards in the workplace to better control the factors. To better address this need, the OHSAS 18001 Certification Scheme is designed an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) standard and is based on the BSOHSAS 18001:2007 standard which enables organizations to continually improve safety and health and practice responsible risk control to protect the workforce.
With team of International auditors, we at Vegas CG help you gain your needed certification, and enable you in demonstrating your commitment to improve risk management and operations health to your people. With our experience and expertise around the globe, we understand the legal implications due to international laws and local regulations faced by your organization.
Minimize or eliminate risk to employees and other interested parties who have the likely hood of exposure to activities with OH&S risks by establishing OHSAS.
- Assure Internal-OH&S policy-compliance.
- Demonstrate OH&S compliance to stakeholders
- OHSAS Implementation, maintenance, and continued improvement
- Formulate a declaration of self-determination and compliance with this OHSAS specification
- Seek independent OH&S management system certification by a third-party.
Nine Safety Management Achievements
Key Benefits of OHSAS 18001
- Boosts your image
- Compliance to Health and Safety Legislations
- Improve efficiency and consequently reduce Loss time
- Improving cost control through reduced Incidents
- Reduce Insurance premiums
- Improve safety culture
- Improve Image with Authorities
- Improve Employee ethics
- Improve awareness in the society
- Commitment to protection of employees and safeguard property
Who can Use ISO 18001 (OHSAS) Management system?
ISO 18001 Safety Management system is designed by the experts which can be used by any organisation, irrespective of their size or geographical location.
How Vegas CG Can Help You ?
You get much more than just a certificate with Vegas CG as your audit and certifications partner, Vegas CG provides valuable tools to reduce documentation, and helps identify cost savings, and provides assistance in avoiding deviation of an original process.
Our Team of experts function as part of your management team and help your orginisation achieve greater benefits of the management system.
Certification Process :
VCG shall initially review the client enquiry and send them a questionnaire for their completion. Based on the completed questionnaire from the client VCG will take a decision for certification, for which a quote will be sent to the client for 3 years of certification period. Click here to know about more information of the certification process.
Stages of Certification Conformity Assessment
STAGE 1 – Document review & Initial visit
- To verify how well the organisation has understood requirements of the standard and there progress.
- Collect information on the scope of the management system, organisations related statutory, regulatory and legal compliance aspects.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Man-day by the audit team.
- The Duration for Stage 2 Audit will be decided based on the Non-Conformance raised during Stage 1.
STAGE 2 -Initial Assessment – On Site
- To evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of your management system.
- To evidence that the management system conforms to the standard & other requirements.
- Conformance to internal auditing and management review management responsibility for your organisation’s policies
- The Report records the results of the assessment, any areas for improvement and any identified and agreed non-conformities.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Audit day by the audit team.
Themed Surveillance Audit
To make sure your management system is still effective, and to follow up on the progress that has been made since last visit. Visits occur at regular intervals of 1yrs from date of previous audit.
The surveillance visits aim to confirm that the approved management system continues to:
- To be maintained
- To be operational
- Deliver continual improvements.
A detailed report will be submitted by the assessor’s team including long term improvement, record findings, Feedback to senior management. System weaknesses & impact that can adversely on the business.