Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 is a “generic environmental management system standard” that is widely recognized. It can be applied to any product or service and any organization immaterial of the size of the organization. Guidance is given by the standard with regard to: Harmful effects on the environment caused by business activities minimized. Continual improvement of environmental performance is achieved.
We at Vegas Cg have the credentials to help you attain ISO 14001 by demonstration of your organization’s commitment in the managing of your environmental impact. Our Consultancy and Certification services is globally recognized enables you in meeting all the standards of ISO 14001 environmental management.
ISO 14001 holds much similarity to ISO 9001 Quality Management. Both place emphasis on the process of production rather than the product. Third party organizations are involved with the audit process just like with ISO 9000. The ISO 9001 standard would apply when audit is done for both ISO 9001 and 14001 compliance at the same time.
Basic Methodology and Certification
Plan: establish objectives and processes required Plan
Do: implement the processes
Check: measure and monitor the processes and report results
Act: take action to improve performance of EMS based on results
Key Benefits of ISO 14001
- Implementing ISO 14001 really helps your company in the following way.
- Boosts your image
- Compliance to Environmental Legislations
- Improving cost control through materials and Energy
- Improve Image with Authorities
- Improve Employee ethics
- Improve awareness in the society
- Reducing Environmental Incidents which results in reputation, liability etc
Who can Use ISO 14001 Management system?
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Sysytem is designed by the experts which can be used by any organisation, irrespective of their size or geographical location.
How Vegas CG Can Help You ?
You get much more than just a certificate with Vegas CG as your audit and certification partner, Vegas CG provides valuable tools to reduce documentation, and helps identify cost savings, and provides assistance in avoiding deviation of an original process.
Our Team of experts function as part of your management team and help your orginisation achieve greater benefits of the management system.
Certification Process :
VCG shall initially review the client enquiry and send them a questionnaire for their completion. Based on the completed questionnaire from the client VCG will take a decision for certifications, for which a quote will be sent to the client for 3 years of certification period. Click here to know more information about the certification process.
Stages of Certification Conformity Assessment
STAGE 1 – Document review & Initial visit
- To verify how well the organisation has understood requirements of the standard and there progress.
- Collect information on the scope of the management system, organisations related statutory, regulatory and legal compliance aspects.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Man-day by the audit team.
- The Duration for Stage 2 Audit will be decided based on the Non-Conformance raised during Stage 1.
STAGE 2 -Initial Assessment – On Site
- To evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of your management system.
- To evidence that the management system conforms to the standard & other requirements.
- Conformance to internal auditing and management review management responsibility for your organisation’s policies
- The Report records the results of the assessment, any areas for improvement and any identified and agreed non-conformities.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Audit day by the audit team.
Themed Surveillance Audit
To make sure your management system is still effective, and to follow up on the progress that has been made since last visit. Visits occur at regular intervals of 1yrs from date of previous audit.
The surveillance visits aim to confirm that the approved management system continues to:
- To be maintained
- To be operational
- Deliver continual improvements.
A detailed report will be submitted by the assessor’s team including long term improvement, record findings, Feedback to senior management. System weaknesses & impact that can adversely on the business.