Quality Management System
Among all the modern Management Systems ISO 9001- Quality Management System stands foremost in the world. This system enables the companies to maintain excellent procedures in order to meet customer needs at the global level in terms of Quality and Standards.
Customers are increasingly becoming quality-conscious shoppers. They want to know up front that your business will meet their needs. A certified Quality Management System demonstrates your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Implementing a Quality Management System will help you enhance customer satisfaction, achieve consistency, and improve internal processes. It can minimize the risk that customer expectations are not met.
Eight Quality Principles
Key Benefits of ISO 9001
It offers the following advantages:
- Boosts your image
- Increases sales
- Improves your earnings
- Lessens operational cost
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Enhances better management skills
- Maximizes efficiency
Who can Use ISO 9001 Quality Management System ?
ISO 9001 Quality Management System is designed by the experts which can be used by any organisation, irrespective of their size or geographical location.
How Vegas Can Help You ?
You get much more than just a certificate with Vegas CG as your audit and certification partner, Vegas CG provides valuable tools to reduce documentation, and helps identify cost savings, and provides assistance in avoiding deviation of an original process.
Our Team of experts function as part of your management team and help your orginisation achieve greater benefits of the management system.
VCG shall initially review the client enquiry and send them a questionnaire for their completion. Based on the completed questionnaire from the client VCG will take a decision for certification, for which a quote will be sent to the client for 3 years of certification period.Click here to know about more information of the certification process.
Stages of Certification Conformity Assessment
STAGE 1 – Document review & Initial visit
- To verify how well the organisation has understood requirements of the standard and there progress.
- Collect information on the scope of the management system, organisations related statutory, regulatory and legal compliance aspects.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Man-day by the audit team.
- The Duration for Stage 2 Audit will be decided based on the Non-Conformance raised during Stage 1.
STAGE 2 -Initial Assessment – On Site
- To evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of your management system.
- To evidence that the management system conforms to the standard & other requirements.
- Conformance to internal auditing and management review management responsibility for your organisation’s policies
- The Report records the results of the assessment, any areas for improvement and any identified and agreed non-conformities.
- Detailed Report will be prepared and communicated by end of the Audit day by the audit team.
Themed Surveillance Audit
To make sure your management system is still effective, and to follow up on the progress that has been made since last visit. Visits occur at regular intervals of 1yrs from date of previous audit.
The surveillance visits aim to confirm that the approved management system continues to:
- To be maintained
- To be operational
- Deliver continual improvements.
A detailed report will be submitted by the assessor’s team including long term improvement, record findings, Feedback to senior management. System weaknesses & impact that can adversely on the business.